Shiatsu and starting a family
How can shiatsu help you to start a family?
Difficulties in starting a family always give rise to questions, doubts, and fears. It’s a situation that often weighs down partnerships and can cause additional stress and pressure, which in turn can develop further negative effects on a woman’s ability to conceive.
As a shiatsu practitioner, I rely on my hands to assess your physical health. I then develop an individual treatment strategy for you, and provide you with dietary recommendations and self-care tips. Shiatsu generally has a very relaxing and calming effect. It can also
- stimulate blood circulation by mobilizing blocked energy,
- regulate your menstrual cycle, and balance your hormones and body temperature,
- strengthen your immune system and stimulate your metabolism.
Statistically, difficulties in conceiving children can be traced back to both men and women. Research has shown that shiatsu develops positive effects if both partners are treated. The reasons are:
- A shared commitment to starting a family,
- Relaxation: “It eases the pressure”,
- A shared change in diet,
- Similar mental or energy blocks, or behavioural patterns weighing down the relationship.